Monday, February 3, 2014

I Love Spots!

As most of my readers probably know, I'm a fan of spots (or dots... I still haven't understood the difference...) so this week's challenge at Mo's Digital Challenge was perfect for me and for another new digi I bought in January!

This is my card:
She is "Skating" from Mo's Digital Pencil, colored with Copics and lots of glitter. Papers are both from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright paper pad, the button is a recent find at my local craft shop.
I love this light blue/green with red! So fresh and clean! And, most of all... I love that little dog!

This card is for the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Challenge # 219: Spots before my Eyes!

9 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card. Love this Mo image, Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! Love the layout and the coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at A Random Fan!!! Hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge at A Random Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card - such a cute image! The button is a nice touch too! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Buttons challenge. Best of luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card. The papers and the colours of your image go perfectly together!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil. Hope to see you playing again soon!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thank you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore Add Bling Challenge #2
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love the use of sparkle and button. Thanks for playing at A Random Fan for our first challenge. Hope to see you back tuesday for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for playing along this week with A Random Fan "Anything Goes Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    A Random Fan DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a big fan of spots/dots, too! They work with just about anything! Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it in our first challenge at A Random Fan!

    ReplyDelete