Sunday, March 2, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 14 - Use Heat Embossing

Good morning!
Sunday means Christmas Card Challenges and we have a new theme for you this week: you must use Heat Embossing.

I've tried many times to make something using heat embossing but I understand it's not my technique.
Maybe the fault is of my embossing powder or of my heat embosser but I never like the results.

This is the reason why I've made a little card for this week challenge:
I embossed this little hedgehog from Penny Black (one of my first stamps!) with black powder and colored with Copics.
I must say that this time I love my heat embossed card!

Have a look here at my teamies creations:
Margo

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges.
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March: Anything Goes
Festive Friday Challenge # 26: Inspiration Photo

6 comments:

  1. Awww, that is soooo cute. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little hedgehog! Thanks so much for sharing your cute card with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon . You could also enter this for our new Completely Christmas challenge 1 - we would love to see it there too, Hazel, DT - and, as you have used a ribbon it would be good for CHNC challenge 166 this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it does look like this one has turned out quite nice!!! So maybe you're over the 'embossing hump'?!;) Your little hedgehog is a cutie! Love the cozy papers and colors you've used with him! Thanks so much for joining in the Festive Friday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweet little hedgehog. Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little hedgie! Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for March

    ReplyDelete