Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pasta.

I LOVE pasta!
I could eat it everyday!
And, since I ate cooking, I often eat pasta with Parmesan cheese only.

When I discovered the "Valentine Punnies" set in Whimsie Doodles shop, I immediately fell in love with the Mac & Cheese image.

I created this:

I thought that they were perfect for a little magnetic notes holder to be kept in the kitchen.
I printed them on heavy paper, colored them with my Copics markers and added an orange ribbon behind.
They are so sweet!

I'd like to enter my creation intohe following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What a cute project!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little notepad... i love pasta too, i could eat mac and cheese every day!
    thank you for joining us at just for fun for anything goes
    Rachel, JFF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!

    Thank you for participating in this week's OSAAT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!!! I totally love the sweet pop of orange behind them too!

    Thx for joining us at Whimsie Doodles - see you again soon!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project!
    Glad you joined us for the Challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hope to see you back again. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete