Sunday, March 23, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 17 - Anything Goes!

It's Anything Goes this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Even if spring is the season I'm less inspired to create Christmas Card, this week it was super-easy to make one (with a bit of spring in it...).

This is my card:

I've finally been able to use a stamp I bought a long ago from Inky Antics. I colored it with Copics and mounted it on a dotted paper decorated with ribbons and rhinestones.
I love the way this little frog looks at me!

Have a look here at all the fab creations of our DT:
Alanna
Margo

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crimbo Crackers Challenge # 60: Cute Christmas
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March: Anything Goes
Completely Christmas Challenge # 4: Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 38: More Than 3 Embellishments

6 comments:

  1. What a great design, and such jolly colours love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hun and thank you so much for joining us at Completely Christmas - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fun cute frog!!! So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 4 with your lovely card, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March - we hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Your creation is simply stunning so right for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "More than 3 Embellishments" thank you for playing along good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete