Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Birthday Challenge.

The other day I was reading Purple Onion Designs blog and I found out that they are having a challenge.

The theme is "Birthday" and I decided to make a card.
I treated myself with a few of their stamps back in January but the biggest ones were all Christmas-themed.
I added two tiny stamps to my order and I wanted to make my card with them

Think, think, think... and I made this:

The stamps are "Sign" and "Star & Sky" from the Stacey Yacula Studio Collection available at Purple Onion Designs. I colored them with my Copics and mounted them on a long card made with an old ivory card front from Lasting Impressions.

I loved the idea that, starting from tiny stamps, I was able to make a big card!

1 comment:

  1. This card is just Too Too cute (What a great way to create the sentiment)!

    ReplyDelete