Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Just a quick post today as I need a break from a custom order, just to show you one of my latest cards:

She is Sparkler Toodle, another cutie from Broken Box Stock (available here as a black and white digi stamp and here in a Fourth-of-July-inspired colored version).

I thought it was perfect to celebrate a warm weather birthday and I chose pastel colors inspired by spring.
Today it's a sunny and warm day, spring is coming (even if we are still waiting for winter this year...), some exciting projects are waiting for me in the near future and it's Friday so I thought that this card was perfect to celebrate my mood today!

And, of course, I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge # 64: Cute with Pearls and Swirls

5 comments:

  1. this is so sweet!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, love the pastel colours and cute image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie and Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and it brings back memories of that kitty we had that loved to bat the balls off the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete