Tuesday, March 4, 2014

An Anniversary Card.

Last month I made a Valentine + anniversary card for my husband but...

... my daughter reminded me that I had bought a digi stamp expressly for my husband.

This meant I made another Valentine + anniversary card, this one:

Since he knows my love for Copics and every now and then he buys me some, I thought it was the perfect image for his card.
The digi is Copic Marker Love from Bugaboo while the paper is from Pink Petticoat.
Even if this cute girl is absolutely not like me, I colored her dress pink which is probably my favourite color (well, not for dresses, I usually wear greys and blacks especially in winter!).

The other card? Well, I made two copies of it, one for him and one for the shop: they're actually well hidden away, maybe I'll use it next year!

This card is for the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Challenge: Use a Stamp or Digi Stamp
Scribble and Scrap Challenge # 13: Always Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Great card, one of my favorite images, Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with an adorable image. Thank you for playing with Doodle Garden this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a silly image, and so well put to use!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our March Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab! project ... and WOW! More than Copic markers eh? Must be love :) Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Use a stamped or digi stamped element #3, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete