Sunday, March 9, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 15 - CAS

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!

This week we want to see your CAS - Clean and Simple - cards!

This is mine:

I've used Ornament Kitty from Sami Stamps. For a change, I decided to use non-traditional Christmas colors and to avoid glitter. Spring is just around the corner, I needed some fresh and delicate hues!

I've just seen the wonderful creations of my teamies, have a look at their blogs to be inspired!
Margo

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for March: Anything Goes
Completely Christmas Challenge # 2: Anything Goes
Just for Fun Challenge: Anything Goes
WordPlay Saturday March Challenge: Anything

5 comments:

  1. super cute hun love it - ty for sharing with us at Completely Christmas - very good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute design,thank you so much for joining us over at Completely Christmas, we would love you to join us again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~Owner~ Completely Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize if I am leaving a duplicate comment, everything I had just typed disappeared, so I am leaving another one.
    Love your cute creation, darling image! And thank you so much for playing along in my March wordplay saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 2 with your lovely card, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March - we hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and too cute!!
    Thank you so much for the nice comment you left about my christmas card.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete