Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Very Sweet Easter Bunny.

Yesterday I was inspired by the challenge at 2 Cute Ink to finish a card I've had on my table for a while.

I wanted to make a CAS card for Easter using a 2 Cute Ink bunny surrounded by eggs, an image I found perfect for a little baby.
I had already planned everything and colored the image with my Copics but I never found the time to finish it.
I added the bow, some rhinestones and, of course, glitter!

Here's my card:

Isn't it sweet?

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute image, love the way you've kept it simple! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! I love that bunny and the eggs. And the binky in his mouth?! How cute! The rhinestones and the bow were the perfect additions! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty CAS. Thank you for joining the Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS Easter card love the cute bunny image -thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! So glad you could join us at 2 Cute Digital Stamps!

    ReplyDelete