Monday, March 3, 2014

Pure Poetry.

Some weeks ago I was honoured to win the challenge at A Day for Daisies and I've recently chosen one stamp from their collection (it's pretty hard for me to choose, I love them all!).

The inspiration for my choice came from the challenge they were holding that week but my first attempt to create a card with the image failed miserably. I tried to color it with watercolor pencils, a water brush and a new Japanese watercolor paper but no, it was terrible.
Last week I tried with my Copics and the result... well, it's much better:

In the meantime, the challenge has changed and the theme is now Add Green.
With this lovely girl among the cutest animals (the digi stamp is called Snow Drop and you can find it in A Day for Daisies shop) it was easy to add some green. Papers are from the Miss Nelly paper pad (Kaisercrafts) and I find them just perfect.
I added tiny light blue dots around the image which seems to be disappeared in the photo!
Isn't this image pure poetry?

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge # 72: Just for a Girl
Allsorts Challenge Week 248: Spring is Coming

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation for our Spring theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Spring is Coming challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling!!! LOVE the sweet image and the beautiful coloring! I'd love for you to link it up with us at House of Cards, too! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to visit my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card,gorgeous !!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Great color choices.
    Thanks for joining us at ADFD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete