Thursday, March 20, 2014

Great News!

* * This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down to read all about this week's C.R.A.F.T. Challenge * * 

I have exciting news to share with you!
I've been accepted in Eat Cake Graphics Design Team!

I already had some stamps from Eat Cake Graphics so I could start working immediately with their sweet little images. I love them all especially kids and cats!

In fact, my first project is about cats:


 This very very sweet cat is Tarzan and you can find it here in Eat Cake Graphics shop.

It was easy to color, cut and mount on a chipboard plaque covered with patterned paper.
Isn't it sweet?

I'd like to enter my cat plaques into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesday Challenge # 164: Party Animals
Crafty Calender March Challenge: Animal Antics
The Shabby Tea Room Challenge # 210: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your dt position :) cute plaque, thanks for joining in with us at tstr

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little tags! Thanks for playing with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete