Friday, January 30, 2015

A Last Minute Valentine Card.

Although a few days ago I decided I was done with Valentine cards for this year, I wanted to make another card to take part in Whimsie Doodles January Challenge.
 
I have a digi I adore which I made into a little magnetic notebook last year (you can see it here) but I had to make a card too:
 
 
This digi is part of the Valentine Punnies collection (you can find it here).It seems that I love yellows for Valentine cards, this being the last of a series of yellow cards.
 
And this suggests me that I must have some cheese and pasta for lunch today!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Pile It On Challenge # 53: Hearts and/or Flowers
Time Out Challenge # 23: Valentine's Day + Hearts

2 comments:

  1. This made me giggle, fun card! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete