Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations - Day 3.

Hi again!
 
Here I am with another card for Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations!
 
On Monday, the challenge was a Photo Inspiration, this one:
 
 
And I made this card:

 
This boy is AKV Sign It Boy and the cupcake is Cupcake Circle Tag (without sentiment) both from Bugaboo Stamps. I loved the idea that a boy could have the biggest of cupcakes for his birthday!
 
Now, onto Tuesday's Challenge... I have to work quickly!
 
This card is for the following challenges:
 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Wow, this is clever. I love the little guy looking at the huge cupcake with the wish big sentiment. Such a cute and fun card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our 5th Birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where your inspiration for this card comes from! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us on Day Three of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in our 5th Birthday Bash Photo Inspiration Challenge @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete