Monday, January 19, 2015

Not Just Card Challenge # 11.

Good morning!
 
It's Monday again... a new week and a new start...
 
Are you ready for a new challenge at Not Just Cards?
As usual it's Anything Goes and we have great sponsors and great prizes for you!
 
I was so inspired by our sponsors' images that I made two projects for this challenge!
 
The first one:
 
 
This sign has been made using Dog from Stitchy Bear Stamps and an old paper I had in my stash.
 
Then, I fell in love with two cute pandas and I couldn't help but using them for this mini card:

 
They are one of the stamps available in the Panda Valentine Stamp Set and they are sooo sweet, aren't they?
 
If I had to choose just one project well, I couldn't do that! I LOVE them both!
 
Have a look here to see the fab projects made by our DT and to check if you're one of last week winners!
 
 


1 comment: