Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations - Day 5.

* * This is my third post today, please scroll down to see my project for C.R.A.F.T. Challenges * *
 
Here I am again for another card to celebrate Bugaboo 5th Birthday!
 
The theme for the Wednesday Challenge is Humor Me!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I LOVE this girl walking around as if she were a princess! I'm totally different from her but for once I'd like to feel like her!
 
She is Not Everyone Can Be a Princess from Bugaboo Stamps of course. I colored her with Copics and mounted her on a circle card covered with a striped paper from Papermania.
I loved this clean and crisp look!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “5th Birthday celebration” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our 5th Birthday Bash Humor Challenge @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete