Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations - Day 2

I'm a bit behind schedule with my posts for Bugaboo's 5th Birthday Party Celebrations but I hope to be able to finish all my cards and enter them to the various challenges.
 
Today I'm here to show you my card for the Sunday Challenge.
 
This is the sketch to follow:
 
 
And this is my card:

 
He is Astronaut 1 from Bugaboo Stamps of course, colored with Copics and mounted on a background paper from DCWV.
 
I'm entering it into the following challenges:
 A Gem of a Challenge # 136: Birthday Card for Boy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful boy's card with us on Day two of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great, fund card and a fabulous scene.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete