Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations - Day 4.

* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my project for C.R.A.F.T. Challenges * *
 
Well, yesterday I managed to create a couple of cards for Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations.
 
On Tuesday the theme was colors, these ones:
 
 
Bright and full of energy!
 
And I used them in this card:

 
She is the adorable Spring Bird - Summer Dress, I think one of my first Bugaboo Stamps!
I used a background paper from Best Creations and added rhinestones here and there.
 
See you later for another card for Bugaboo Party!
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your adorably cute creation with us on Day Four of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful birthday card! Cute image! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful creation. Wonderful colours and design. Thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet, love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete