Thursday, January 22, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 295 - Recycling.

A great challenge today at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Recycling!
 
Interesting, isn't it?
 
I love to have to re-use something or find a new way to use an old thing that I would otherwise throw into the garbage bin.
 
This week I've decided to re-use an old music sheet. A while ago I found an old music book in a second-hand shop and I decided to buy it and use the sheets for my crafts.
To tell you the truth I always hesitate before tearing pages apart from old books, for me they are all precious but I love the look they give so I have a go.
 
This is my card:
 
 
My image is H is for Happy Birthday from A Day for Daisies colored with Copics. I tried to choose colors with a vintage look but the card turned out bright and cheerful!
 
If you are looking for more ideas on recycling, have a look here on our Challenge blog: my teamies have done a great job this week too!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge # 281: Something Old, Something New (paper, image)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments! Love the butterflies punched from the music sheet... Great idea! A happy, fun card... as it should be!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#123 - ATG ]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Monica!! I love the contrast between old and new! Also thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT and CRAFT teamie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments!
    Mandy x (AS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, Monica! I love this colourful card, and the music paper makes a great background - though I agree, tearing a page out of a book is hard, books are precious!!

    Also, thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica, I love this colourful card and the music paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete