Sunday, January 18, 2015

There's a Birthday Party at Bugaboo!

* * * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my post for our weekly Christmas Card Challenge * * *
 
One of my favourite digital stamps Companies is turning five!
Bugaboo Digi Stamps is having a birthday party for the whole week, with great challenges and, of course, great prizes!
 
I cannot miss the opportunity to participate and, for today, I have a creation I made a while ago but which I haven't had the time to showcase.
 
If you remember my post here, I showed you a little sign for a sewing room I made for a friend. Together with that sign I made a notebook and I re-created it for my shop.
 
Today's theme for the challenge at Bugaboo is bingo:
I went for: Bling - Stripes - Buttons and made this:

 
Since it was first conceived as a gift set for a friend, I kept colors the same as for the sign and I re-made it exactly the same way.
This cute little mouse is Mouse from Bugaboo Digi Stamps, colored with Copics matching the stripes of the background paper.
 
I can't wait to see the next challenges!
 
This creation is for the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge: B is for Buttons & Bows


8 comments:

  1. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling notebook, wonderful colors, image and accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little project. Thanks for joining the Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug! We hope you can join in all the fun this week.
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH - this is adorable! Thanks for joining us for day 1 of our Birthday celebration at Bugaboo Stamps! Remember - if you participate EVERY DAY you are in line for a fabulous prize package!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute. That little mouse is adorable. Love the different shades of purple you used. The ribbons give it the perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Hugs,
    Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :) loving the stripy paper and colours you've picked! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think kyour card is adorable! Gorgeous paper and cute bows!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I think kyour card is adorable! Gorgeous paper and cute bows!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete