Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations - Day 7.

Yesterday was the last day of the celebrations for Bugaboo 5th Birthday and we had a variety of recipes to play with. It was difficult to choose one!
 
I went for the Popcorn recipe: use 3D objects!
 
 
Since I love to add dimension to my cards with 3D dots, buttons, pearls or rhinestones etc. I thought it was the recipe for me.
 
This is my card:

 
He is AKV World Flags - USA (I left the flag blank so it can be filled with a sentiment or a little message) from Bugaboo Stamps and papers from DCWV.
 
Well, last card for a very busy week! I'm happy I managed to find some time to make a new card for each challenge and be part of their 5th Birthday Celebrations!. I love Bugaboo Stamps and it's been a good reason to use some of the images I collected over the years!
 
This card is for the following challenges:
 


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love your cowboy papers, too!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door! Hope to see you next time!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete