Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Sweet Little Mini Card.

I've had some spare time this afternoon to play with a freebie image I got from Lia Stampz and make a card for their challenge.
 
There were two sketches to choose from. I chose this one:
 
 
and decided to make the tiniest of cards:
 
 
This cute bunny (you can find it here) came with a sentiment but I made a mistake while resizing it and it came out too big for this card so I opted for a more traditional I Love You which I had in my stash.
 
I used scraps of paper and a heart button and made the cutest of cards!
 
I don't know why but mini cards are always my fav!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Take Your Pick Week (Product Theme - Button)
 

6 comments:

  1. Love your mini card Monica... So so sweet, and beautifully made! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us over at LiaStampz!
    Nina-Marie :)
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorbs!!! I love that cute bunny on that paper <3
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg omg!!! how cute is this!! SUPER CUTE!! I am so glad you used the freebie image, isnt he adorable! I used him too this time :) love your card!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Lia Stampz, would love it if you join us in our new color scheme challenge :)
    xx
    Erum
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar for our Valentine Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love that little heart button you added. So glad you could play along with us @LiaStampz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win at the LiaStampz challenge blog! We love what you did with this digi stamp! Hope to see you again for this week's challenge!
    Nina-Marie :)
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete