* * This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my project for C.R.A.F.T. Challenges * *
Well, yesterday I managed to create a couple of cards for Bugaboo 5th Birthday Party Celebrations.
On Tuesday the theme was colors, these ones:
Bright and full of energy!
And I used them in this card:
She is the adorable Spring Bird - Summer Dress, I think one of my first Bugaboo Stamps!
I used a background paper from Best Creations and added rhinestones here and there.
See you later for another card for Bugaboo Party!
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Love to Scrap Challenge # 46: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 211: Anything Goes


Thanks for sharing your adorably cute creation with us on Day Four of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
ReplyDeleteJen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT
Such a bright and cheerful birthday card! Cute image! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteAnn DT
This is a beautiful creation. Wonderful colours and design. Thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x
ReplyDeleteSO sweet, love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one!
ReplyDelete