Good morning and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge and, since it's the last Sunday of the month, it's an Anything Goes challenge!
This is my card:
This cute fox is from 2 Cute Ink. I colored her with Copics and glitter in the hat and used papers from Carta Bella (Merry & Bright) as a background.
As usual, have a look at the fabulous creations from the other designers:
Margo
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 165: Use a Sentiment
Winter Wonderland Challenge: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper February Challenge: Anythin Goes
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 165: Use a Sentiment
Winter Wonderland Challenge: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for February: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper February Challenge: Anythin Goes

a beautiful Christmas card, thank you for joining us and preparing for that Special Time of Year
ReplyDeletehugs Kate xx
Winter Wonderland DT
ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)
Love it! Hugs x
ReplyDeleteSo cute image and nice card !
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Winter Wonderlands ' Most Wonderful Time Of The Year' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Cute image on your lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
Maureen aka Scrappymo!