Thursday, May 29, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 261 - Paper Piecing

Welcome to our last challenge for May!
 
Today we want you to use some paper piecing on your card or projects.
 
This is my take:
 
 
The image is Soapbox from The Stamping Chef and I paper pieced her dress, hair and box:
 
 
The image is colored with Copics. The background paper is from DCWV, the other papers are from my stash. The sentiment is included in the digi stamp.
 
Have a look here at our Challenge blog to see the creations from the DT and the great sponsors we have this week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with a fabulous design and choice of colors, sweet image as well.
    Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete