Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bugaboo DT Call

A couple of weeks ago I discovered Bugaboo Stamps and I fell in love with their images, especially the A Kid's View Stamps.

They are looking for Design Team Members and I've decided to go for it and send my application.

The problem is now: which are my favorite cards? And... why do people call Italy the place where sun always shines?... I took photos yesterday, this morning, this afternoon but nothing... the sky is grey, very grey and photos are not very good.

Well, let's post the pictures of my three cards:

# 1

This card uses three stamps from the Ballerina collection.
My daughter is a little dancer and I always think about her when I see a ballerina image. She has approved this card saying she wants it for her room!

I used an light pink handmade scented paper with some flower petals inclusions. The stamps are colored with watercolor pencils and are attached with pink metal brads.

# 2
For this card I used a Clown Numbers stamp painted with watercolor pencils as usual and embellished with glitter. Oh! I love glitter!!!

# 3
Finally, the card made with the Digistamp Boutique stamp which I already showed you yesterday, as I sent it to them for the November competition.
I had two cards among my favorites left to send for this call but my daughter has chosen this one and I trust her!

Better go now... let me have your comments!

2 comments:

  1. they are all Cute creations! The Ballerina one is my favorite though! great job! thank you for your interest in Bugaboo's DT call and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for applying for our DT Call. Great projects, good luck!

    ReplyDelete