Friday, November 26, 2010

A Little Contest

One of the reasons why I've never started a blog is that I know I cannot write something everyday but it seems I'm not good at writing something every two days or even three...

This week I have prepared some cards. Although I still make some Christmas cards to enter challenges and for the shop, I'm already looking ahead and starting with pastel tones and spring colors.

Strange enough, Christmas is coming and I'm a bit tired of Christmas colors and themes...

Today is Black Friday. It seems that every shop on the web celebrates this Friday so I finally decided to have a look around and discover what it is. Christmas shopping starts today!

We don't have anything similar here. There are those who plan ahead and start buying gift early in October so that they can save time and money and those who - like me - never manage to plan ahead and on Christmas Eve are still looking for the last present. I plan ahead but it seems it's not a good planning...

Probably due to the fact that we don't have holidays in this period of the year - except November 1 but it's more a religious holiday that a celebration like Thanksgiving or Halloween - shops start to prepare for Christmas little by little. As I wrote the other day, what was once something typical of December is now happening in October and early November.

Anyway, this week I decided to submit a card for a contest at byLORI Designs.
They asked to look around the shop, see which images have no sample cards beside them and make a card with the images that need a sample card.

Here's my entry:

I chose Kaylee and bright, spring colors.

That's all for now, have a great shopping day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment