Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It’s World Kindness Day and Bugaboo Stamps is Celebrating!

And here's my card for the Challenge!


I don't love cooking so I truly appreciate everyone who cooks for me.
That's the reason why I chose this stamp: Thank You Mom (or husband - as in my case - or Dad or Granmother or friend or...) for every single meal you have prepared for me in my life.

Of course, I have to prepare meals for my family but I'm always thankful to be an Italian and have so many types of pasta and vegetables (and pizza) available to prepare something healthy with a little time and effort.

I've chosen oranges for this card.

Well, orange shades are not among my favourite at all but I really love the orange I chose for the BBQ so I decided to go for it and work with matching papers and cards.

Card and paper are from DCWV and the Bugaboo stamp is colored with watercolor pencils.

A part from being one of my first challenges, this is the first challenge with sketch and I hope I've followed it correctly.

Time to go and think about... lunch...

2 comments:

  1. There's no kindness like Mama. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's World Kindness Day/sketch challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card - Orange is my FAVORITE color!!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the World Kindness day challenge at The Catch The Bug Blog!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete