Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dreaming of Summer...

Last night while I was having my last look at my favorite blogs and shops I noticed another Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps: ANYTHING GOES.

When it was time to go to bed I decided to prepare a card for the Challenge and so I worked late at night to finish it.

The stamp was already colored so I just had to add the final touches and mount it on a card which, as you know, it's the most difficult part of the job! Here's the result:


If photographs are not too good if taken when there's not sunlight, those taken at midnight are even worst (or maybe I do need some training).

Anyway, I used a DCWV paper mounted on a simple white card while the stamp was colored with watercolor pencils as well as the fish. Air bubbles are made from punched cardstock and I glued the fish with 3D dots for a dimensional effect.

I find it fresh and simple, a breath of fresh air after so many days passed into the Christmas atmosphere.

Well, better link the photo to the Challenge which is closing in a few hours. I'm sipping my coffee and having a look at my favorite shops and blog around the world... the magic of the internet!

Have nice Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment