Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 77

Hello!!

How was your shopping yesterday?

I did some shopping this morning... Hopefully, the gifts for the kids in our family are all at home, ready to be packed. This is a real relief, every year it's more and more difficult to find new ideas for them all but for 2010 we are done!

I told you yesterday that this week I have made some cards and one of these is for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 77 (http://www.sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/) and this is the skecth to follow:

Considering how difficult is for me to purchase patterned paper, when I first saw the sketch I thought I could never do it but last week there was a craft show here in my town and I decided to invest in some scrapbook papers in order to have a better selection when I make my cards.

And here's my card:

 The sponsor was Bugaboo Stamps and I've used one of their lovely wedding stamps.

I wanted to do something a bit out of the Christmas mood and I thought that this cream and light green papers look sweet, a bit vintage and perfect for the wedding theme.

Papers are from DCWV, while the stamp has been colored with watercolor pencils as usual.
 I really love this card!

Well, better go and do some laundry!

Have a nice weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my, I really love this card too!! Such a cute image, great with the added dimension of the pop ups. Your papers are great!!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love how you popped the heart and the use of the rhinestones for the rear lights. Your papers are just perfect for this fantastic paper. Thanks for your wonderful inspiration!! Love It!!!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job with the sketch! I love your papers and especially the jewels for the tail lights on that darling Bugaboo image! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet Bugaboo image. This card is just so sweet love how you poped the heart. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love the clean and simple look but it has so many details too. Cutest Bugaboo image and it looks great with the paper and color combo you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday-we hope you return again next week too!
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just super cute, I love it!! This Bugaboo image looks great. Love your colour combo you have choosen. Great job.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW -Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous card chickie...i am totally WUV'N that colored image ~ how kewl is that! awesome take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, Sweet card!! such a cute image, of course one I don't have - note to self-. Great choice with your papers they are perfect with the layout and image!! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW, I hope you will play again next week with us.

    Hugs~
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable image and card! I love the colors and papers. I like that you rounded the corners - very pretty! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you SO MUCH for all your wonderful comments! I did not win the challenge but I'm so pleased with all your nice words that I'm not at all sad!
    I'll surely participate in other challenges, maybe in all of them if time allows me to do that!
    Thanks again and have a wonderful holiday season!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete