Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 127

ALL MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Good Morning!

Yesterday I finished a card for this week Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

I chose this lovely piggy stamp with flowers colored with watercolor pencils and mounted on a yellow card.
It's not the first time I've made a card with this stamp but I usually worked with pinks while this time I wanted to change and go for a more fresh and "spring" look. I stubbornly wanted that big dark red flower so for a while I thought about my decision but I finally decided I wanted it (actually I wanted two but they were far too big for the card and I didn't have a smaller one of the same deep red).

I also dotted the card with white paint... I love dots as much as glitter!

There are really ALL MY FAVOURITE THINGS: glitter, dots, a tender stamp and pastel colors.


Again, sorry for the dark photo but it's raining cats and dogs this morning and it's really dark...

Well, the card will be avavilable in my shop sooner or later, in the meantime let me have your comments!

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute monica.......thanks for sharing your favourite things with us all at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete