Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello again!

Hello again!

I've decided to post a new card I've made a few days ago with one of my favourite stamps from Digistamp Boutique.

Although I'm not new to buying digistamps, I must admit that I had to work on them for a while before beeing satisfied with the final result.

Coloring images was a major issue but I'm finally happy with my watercolor pencils and glitters!

I've decided to take part in my first competition ever! and this card will be entered in Digistamp Boutique November competition!


Wish me Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Your colouring is fab and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your first competition and what a wonderful creation to enter....fabulous colouring and I love the raised mistletoe...Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann...x

    ReplyDelete