Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Relax...

One of my recent passions are stamps from Lili of the Valley. In particular, I love their bears and I treated myself with two stamps just before Christmas.
They are ADORABLE, the image is perfect once stamped, with many details, big enough for a card...
And I couldn't help but treating myself with another couple of stamps...

In particular, the one I'm about to show you has a long story.
I first saw it on a lovely card sold by an Etsy seller: I loved the little bear and how the card was made and I decided to buy it (well, yes, strange enough for someone who makes cards... but I love to send cards to my mom and I often buy them around the world).
Several months later, I decided that I had to have that stamp and here's my card:

Of course, I'm entering this card in the Lili of the Valley Challenge # 88.
They gave us this sketch to follow:

I'd really love to have time to sit down and relax like this bear is doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment