Monday, March 7, 2011

I Miss You... Challenges!

I really miss you challenges and blog posts!

My mom is still recovering and I spend most of my days taking care of her but she has no computer at home so I cannot use the spare time I have there to write something on the blog. And when I come home... well, lots of things are to be done and time is never enough.

Yesterday, I took some supplies with me and managed to color some stamps and make a card for a challenge!

Here's my card:
This digi is Lion - digi from Hambo Stamps and was given for free to all participants in last week Challenge. Of course, I made this card to enter Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 5: they want to see the lion, the sentiment and some stripes.
Well, I have to go: it'll be another busy week, in addition I have Custom orders so I don't know when I'm back but I hope SOOON, there are so many interesting challenges out there...

2 comments:

  1. Darling card and I love the color! So happy you could make time to play with us at the Hoedown! I know what it is like to be a caregiver, so my heart goes out to you. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this! Sending some hugs! Thanks for playing this week at Hambo!

    ReplyDelete