Monday, March 21, 2011

Kona Kid Krafter's Challenge

(2nd post today...)

I have a few minutes and I'm happy to dedicate this post to one of my daughter's creations.

A couple of weeks ago I found out a card challenge just for kids: Kona Kid Krafter's Challenge # 19 and asked my daughter if she wanted to enter a card.
I let her choose one of my digis, folded a piece of paper for her and she made her card.

Here's what she created:
I let her choose amongst some of my cut shapes and embellishments, she added one of her stickers and made her own sentiment "Solo per Te" (Just for You). The digi is colored with pencils and embellished with some glitter (well, yes, I let her use MY glitters...).

The theme this month is "Anything Goes" and so she could choose something she liked.

She is very proud of her card and I think it's lovely!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Camilla,

    This is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job. Your design and use of stickers are purrrfect...

    Good luck with the draw and thanks for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters.

    Bunches of Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a new Kid's Challenge at the Latte Lounge and would love for you all to enter your great DT projects with us!
    We're giving away a $10 Gift Certificate to Stitchy Bear Stamps!!
    HERE IS A LINK
    Your mom will have to join our Group first, but I think she'll like it there!
    Hope to see you there!
    xoxo
    Stacie, TLL DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! She did a great job! My daughter often crafts and makes cards with me too! We love it!

    ReplyDelete