Monday, March 14, 2011

Simply Chic.

Looking through my list of challenges, I found three that could be entered with the same card and they all gave me some inspiration to make it.

I started with the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:
Then, I had to choose the image and the inspiration came from Whimsie Doodles: in their challenge they ask for glitter and one of their images was perfect to be glittered up. And you know how much I love glitter...

Finally, Paper Sundaes says: "Keep it Simple" and I tried to keep my card as simple as possible.

Here's my card:
The sketch has been followed, there's glitter all over the pretty shoe and I think the look is simple and elegant. The lovely papers were digi downloads from Pink Petticoat.

This card will be entered in:
Whimsie Doodles Challenge - glitter (and image)

Although I've never worn such high heels )and never will) I love this card, it's so feminine and girly...

8 comments:

  1. Oh Monica, I love the pink and black together. Your card is very striking! Such a cute iamge too. Don't you wish you could have as many shoes as your heart desired! Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Monica! The sparkly shoe is FAB! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the WD image on your card. Thanks for playing along in our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers are gorgeous! What a gorgeous girly creation! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, what a great image and your design papers are perfect. Great card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always adore the pretty girlie cards, and this one certainly is! The black and pink together are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Monica! The glitter on the shoes is perfect. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous car...love the shoe!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete