Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring.

Yesterday, I had another spare hour after school so I managed to make another card.
I had several digis already colored but I decided to make an Easter card, my very first Easter card this year! Luckily enough, this special holiday comes late so I still have time to prepare some for the shop and for family and friends.
After the snow last week, yesterday was a very sunny warm day and spring was really in the air. I was inspired by bright and pastel colors mixed together.

This is the card:
For this little card I used a Bugaboo Wee Ones Easter digi stamp colored with watercolor pencils and glitters for the eggs.
I added some paper flowers and some pearls.

This card fits perfectly several challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge which says "Anything Goes"
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #154 which says "Signs of Spring"
Crafty Calendar Challenge #18 which says "Spring"
and, last but not least,
Papertake Weekly Challenge which says "Lemon Zingy"

That's all for today, I've to go back to my "daughter duties"...

4 comments:

  1. cute card! love the colors! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! thanks for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Easter card, love the image you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete