Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heroes...

With my mom still in bed and some Custom orders to finish, this week I have little time to have fun with Challenges.

But I've managed to make one:
I've made this card for Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 4: they gave us this BIRD HERO digi for free and the card should be made following this sketch:
It's not clear from the picture, but the card is light green. The bird is colored with watercolor pencils and I added paint dots, pearls and a button.

Isn't this bird lovely?

And this card is perfect for Father's Day: here in Italy we celebrate fathers on March 19 so it's not too far away!

Tomorrow I'll be back to show you a card I made for a lovely Etsy Customer! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. sooooo cute, thanks for playing with Hambo this week! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - perfect card for Father's Day. I think I'm going to use this image for my dad's birthday card next week. Your card turned out really cute! Thanks for playing along in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete