Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Should Be Making Easter Cards...

... but I''ve just finished a Christmas card!

This lovely Santa is from DigiStamp Boutique and I've made this card for a challenge of course!
It's almost spring and Easter is not too far so I'd better make Easter cards but I do want to enter these fabulous Christmas challenges I discovered a while ago so I still make Christmas cards!
Another reason is that I don't manage to find the right images for Easter so I keep on postponing the moment I start making them...

The Challenge I'm entering with this card is ABC Christmas Challenge where the theme is: "D for Double Trouble". They would like us to use a digital image, 2 papers and at least 2 embellishments!
The original card for this Challenge was another one but I had an idea in my mind on how to finish it and the two papers did not fit!

But before Easter & Spring cards I have some Custom orders to finish so maybe I won't be able to enter challenges for a while and I'm sorry because I've already listed some I'd like to enter...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Monica! Cute image, beautiful papers and I love the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! I like your take on the "D" challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have a new challenge on Wednesday, we hope you will play along again!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great image.. Thanks for playing along with us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time... Join us again next challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    Please consider turning off word verification thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - such a cute Santa!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete