Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Was a Real Challenge...

Last week I discovered that Hambo Hoedown stamps was starting weekly challenges. I like their stamps and they have digis too which are surely the best choice for me living across the ocean and not too willing to pay for shipping and to wait for delivery.

They gave us a theme and a free digi to work with and it was a real challenge for me, the theme being FOOTBALL. Well, I know almost nothing about soccer which is our national sport game but I know absolutely NOTHING about football!
But I like challenges so I made this little card, with a little girl running for her own match in mind.

The paper is from DCWV and as usual the digi is watercolored.

My daughter dances and swims, she could never play football or something so masculine (she would be swept away) but I guess somewhere there are girls playing this kind of sports and, since I think that a girl is always a girl I had to glitter numbers...

3 comments:

  1. Love the softness the watercoloring gives this sweet little girl! So glad you played along in our first challenge at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! That DP is adorable! So glad you could play along with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute, thanks for playing with Hambo stamps! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete