Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Monsters...

* * 2nd Post today! * *

So here I am again...
I should be sitting next to the computer and not in front of it.. there's a card waiting for me on the table but I still need time to think about it before gluing the pieces together so here I am.

As I already told you, I'm quite tired of making Valentine cards but I made another one and I have to show it to you:
I was given this adorable little monster by Hambo Stamps as I entered last week challenge and I couldn't help myself from entering this week's challenge too!

Thus, I will enter some more Valentine themed challenges today, here's my list:
Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 2 where we had to use this free digi + 1 sentiment (also free) + at least 1 heart.

Cupcake Craft Challenge # 128 where the theme is "Seeing Red" (and this card is definitely RED!).

Papertake Weekly Challenge where they asked for "Hearts" (are there enough?).

Digital Tuesday Challenge #97 where the theme was "Valentine".

and, last but not least,

Incy Wincy Challenge # 80 where the theme is "LOVE".

It's funny how a monster can fit so many challenges!!!

And speaking of little monsters... my daughter has been invited at a friend's house next week... without me... she'll go with her friend and her mom once they get out of school and I'll see her only in the evening... She's growing fast...

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad you decided to do another Valentine's card! This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Hambo Hoedown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww such a cute card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet, thank you for playing with Hambo stamps! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And speaking of little monsters... my daughter" LOL What a cute card! I like all the extra pink hearts. Thanks for joining the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card for our Seeing Red challenge! Great image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a funny card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete