Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Monsters...

* * 2nd Post today! * *

So here I am again...
I should be sitting next to the computer and not in front of it.. there's a card waiting for me on the table but I still need time to think about it before gluing the pieces together so here I am.

As I already told you, I'm quite tired of making Valentine cards but I made another one and I have to show it to you:
I was given this adorable little monster by Hambo Stamps as I entered last week challenge and I couldn't help myself from entering this week's challenge too!

Thus, I will enter some more Valentine themed challenges today, here's my list:
Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 2 where we had to use this free digi + 1 sentiment (also free) + at least 1 heart.

Cupcake Craft Challenge # 128 where the theme is "Seeing Red" (and this card is definitely RED!).

Papertake Weekly Challenge where they asked for "Hearts" (are there enough?).

Digital Tuesday Challenge #97 where the theme was "Valentine".

and, last but not least,

Incy Wincy Challenge # 80 where the theme is "LOVE".

It's funny how a monster can fit so many challenges!!!

And speaking of little monsters... my daughter has been invited at a friend's house next week... without me... she'll go with her friend and her mom once they get out of school and I'll see her only in the evening... She's growing fast...

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you decided to do another Valentine's card! This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the Hambo Hoedown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww such a cute card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet, thank you for playing with Hambo stamps! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And speaking of little monsters... my daughter" LOL What a cute card! I like all the extra pink hearts. Thanks for joining the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card for our Seeing Red challenge! Great image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a funny card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete