Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Love Hedgehogs!

I must admit I love hedgehogs!
It started with a couple of stamps I bought to make some charity cards for a girl who asked for some donations for a "Save the Hedgehogs" cause.
A year + later, I must admit I'm addicted to them!

I remember many years ago when I was still living with my parents I met a hedgehog (the only one in my life) and tried to save it from the road: it was difficult to raise it and put it on the grass!
Living in town means these meetings are pretty rare but I still remember that not-so-little hedgehog!

Among my favorites, there are Little Claire's and I'm happy to tell you that they've just started selling digi stamps next to their clear stamp line and so I took the chance to buy a hedgehog digi with which I made this card:
It's a small card I made for Mother's Day: I colored the digi with watercolor pencils and added two light blue rhinestones and a yellow pearl as flower centre. A heart is a must-have in a Mother's Day card!

This card is being entered in Little Claire # 1 Challenge: for their very first monthly challenge the theme is "Anything Goes".

Mother's Day in Italy is mid-May so there's still plenty of time to think about it!

3 comments:

  1. I love hedgehogs too, and of course there are loads of them over at Little Claire's!

    This card is just lovely and we would like to thank you for showcasing our stamps and joining us on the Little Claire's challenge.

    Hope to see you on the next one coming out next week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    What a really lovely card, love the colours. Thank you joining us at Little Claire.

    missyb x

    ReplyDelete