Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring Colors

It's time for a new color Challenge at ByLori Designs and today colors are the following ones:
I guess it's pink, dark red, light brown and hot pink. Lovely spring colors or still Valentine colors?
I was looking through some of my favorite Challenges and they all still have Valentine or hearts or love as theme: I think I'll have a break from challenges for a while, I'm getting tired to make love cards! I've another one ready for a Challenge which I'll post tomorrow but it's in completely non-traditional colors...
Even if these may seem Valentine colors, I thought about spring and girls and birthdays... nothing to do with hearts, Valentines, etc...
Here's my card:
This sweet little girl is Puddle Jumper Rylee from ByLori Designs and she ìs lovely in her dotted pants and girly t-shirt. I added a heart baloon and a couple of pearls in her t-shirt and two rhinestones in her ponytails. Really girly girl!

That's all for today... I long for spring, it's so warm here and so sunny...

1 comment:

  1. Monica...this is so so so SWEET!! I LOVE the heart shaped balloon you added!!! WOW!!
    So happy you shared with BLD this week!!
    Big Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete