Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Christmas Card.

Hello!
I've another card ready for a Christmas Challenge!

Birds are singing early in the mornings these days and this means that spring is closer and closer and I wanted to celebrate these cheerful songs using this lovely digi from Doodle Pantry which I colored with Christmas colors and glitters.

Here's the card:
I've used a quite big blue cardstock card which I dotted with white paint, a patterned paper from Bo Bunny, a chipboard decoration from DCWV, a satin ribbon and a couple of rhinestones. Then, I added three punched musical notes.

This card follows this sketch:
It's Jingle Belles Challenge which this week have teamed up with Sketchy Thursdays: two challenges with the same card! Fabulous!

Well, I'm happy because a second Christmas card is ready and another one is on its way!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable little birdies!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those digi stamp birds are just TOO CUTE! i love the background paper you've used, as well. but my favorite bit are those cool ♥MUSICAL NOTES!♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh my... this is sooooo cute. Love It!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my ... that sweet little bird trio is just too sweet ... and those musical notes really pop ... what a fun holiday design ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the little music notes! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays and Jingle Belles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete