Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hearts...

With my daughter at home with a headache, I had a bit more crafting time. She loves to sit next to me to draw, paint or read and she wants me to sit down and craft!

Thanks to these bonus few hours I've had I managed to finish a card just in time to enter a Challenge which closes tomorrow. I planned to do it a few days ago but I didn't manage to finish it until this morning!

Here's my card:
I've used a lovely freebie from Meljen Designs at Whimsy Stamps and it's perfect for this challenge and for Valentine's Day.
I painted it using watercolors and adding rhinestone hearts and a heart die cut.
I've used a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn for the sentiment and to make the drawing pin, a pearl and a dotted satin ribbon.

I will enter this card to:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-43-and-new-release.html: they ask to use hearts. I'm really happy I've managed to enter this challenge using a Meljen's digi. She is so nice and sweet, she has freebies every week and of course, she has lovely images!

There is another challenge asking for hearts:
I would have loved to enter this Challenge with one of their digis and I'm working on it so I'll probably enter it twice, later this month.

Ooohhh, I love to enter challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute. Your coloring is very pretty and I love the heart sentiment with the tack! Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love your polka dot ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! The rhinestone hearts are a great addition!Thanks for joining MelJen's this week.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete