Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For a Sweetheart...

It's February!
January has gone... the month I hate most in the year is over and... well one month closer to Summer!

Not that I love February: it's still cold, dark and everything but at least there's something to celebrate.

Valentine's Day and my wedding anniversary!
Strange enough for someone who hates winter and who is always cold to marry in February but it was a nice occasion to have a honeymoon in the Carribeans!!

Looking through Challenges (I always find new challenges to add to my list) I've discovered a few with a Valentine/Sweetheart theme and I've decided to enter this card, another light blue card for a Love theme!

Here's my card:

This digi comes from Whoopsie Daisy and I colored it with watercolor pencils, adding glitter, pearls, a lovely ribbon and also a charm. It should be the first time I add a charm to a card but I love the look so I'll dig in my stash to find out if I have some more.

There are three challenges I want to enter today:
Prairy Fairy Fridays Challenge # 45: they ask for a card for a sweetheart.
Paper Sundaes Challenge # 54: they ask for a Valentine card.
Crafty Hos Challenge: where the request is simply "no designer paper".

Have a nice and sweet February!

6 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet card! thanks for joining the crafty hos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image! I love the colours & fab polka dot ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at FFF this week and goodluck! :)

    x♥Tracey♥x
    FFF/DT for PFD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love the WHOOPSI DAISY image!! Thanks so much for playing this week at CRAFTY HOs':)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very sweet card! The image is adorable paired with the 'lace' punch... LOVE it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays Sweetheart Challenge!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and oh so sweet!

    Thank you so much for joining us in our Valentine challenge on Paper Sundaes! Good luck!
    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete