Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pretty in Pink.

I'm definitely a Pretty in Pink girl.
Nor that I wear constantly pink or girly things, but I do love them! I like pretty girly things, pink is probably my favorite color and I adore making girly cards.

My pink nature is more visible in summer, when I can use floral blouses and bags, candy colored shirts and dresses. I love floral curtains, bedlinen and tablecloth.

I have pretty pink and girly accessories around me in my studio especially boxes: boxes covered with pretty pink papers, glass jars full of pretty buttons, old glasses full of ribbons, pictures. And what is not yet pink and girly is there waiting to be turned pink and girly... or maybe shabby. I'm also a pretty shabby chic nature but I think that the two can get along quite well.

Anyway, when I read the theme in this week's PennyBlack Challenge I was delighted: it says "Pretty in Pink"!! Luckily enough, I had a lovely hedgehog dancing already colored from several projects I made last year and so I only needed to add some details, some glitter and make a totally new - and pink - card.
Here's my card:

My daughter is a little dancer and everytime I see a stamp or digi with ballet as theme I can't help thinking about her!

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet card.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, perfect for this weeks challenge at Penny Black. Thanks for joining in.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete