Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Very First ATC!

When I read Bugaboo's Challenge requirements for this week, I was pretty sure I wouldn't have entered. They asked for an ATC but what is it?
I read they must have a certain size and had a look around the web. I then decided to try and make one with a Bugaboo digi and some decorations.
I don't know if my ATC can be appealing for those who collect them but I really love it. I made it yesterday, asking advice to my daughter for the ribbon and the button. She asked if I made it for her daddy but no, he's not a golfer so I guess it's not very appropriate.

Well, that's how it turned out:
I used DCWV papers and a Rayher chipboard button which I decorated with a sheer satin ribbon.
I love it but mainly because I love the digi!
And of course I'm proud of myself because I've tried something different from what I'm used at.

Today, my daughter is still at home with fever and this meant we had a very silent morning for she slept for a couple of hours.
Taking advantage of this quiteness, I managed to watercolor several digis I want to enter into some Challenges: my first sport challenge, a monochromatic challenge, a sketch challenge and also a winter and a farm themed challenges. If I manage to assemble them into cards, I guess for a while I'll have a card a day to post on my blog!
I also stamped a couple of old foam stamps I bought maybe last year or even before and never managed to stamp properly, and an image I want to use for an Anniversary card for my husband (this time I stamped two so if I like it very much I have one for him and one to sell!!).

My daughter asks for some cuddles... better go!

1 comment:

  1. cute card! love your sentiment! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete