Friday, February 4, 2011

What a Warm Surprise... And a GREAT Surprise!

I've been buried at home since Tuesday when the school called to pick my daughter up because she had headache. These last few days have been so sunny and I really longed to breath some fresh air.
This afternoon I went to the doctor's and... it was WARM! Well, not warm as it's in spring but not so cold as I expected looking from the window with snow still melting along the streets. It was sunny and I didn't shiver!

Before going out, I finished and took the photo this WINTER card: it's been made to enter Pollycraft Challenge where the request was Brrrr... baby it's cold outside. I wanted to stop making either Valentine or Winter cards but this little bear is too lovely to remain in the computer until next year!

The image is from Pollycraft and he is the sweet Cuthbert skiing. I painted it with watercolor pencils and added lots of glitter!
The card is from DCWV and the paper... I'm sorry I don't remember. I bought it from the UK together with other paper scraps and I cannot tell which brand it is.

Although I don't love Winter, winter cards love me, in fact... I've just discovered that my Winter card was chosen as Top Three in last week's Incy Wincy Design Challenge. This is my second winter card chosen as Top Three and I'm so happy!!! As soon as I've finished this post I'll put my new badge on the sidebar!
Thank you for choosing my card!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've coloured Cuthbert! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great colours, papers and LO.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft this week.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete