Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm a Lucky Winner!

This morning I had to go out quite early but I had a look at my shop, mail and blog before leaving and I had a GREAT surprise: I was among the Sweet Five at ByLori Design Challenge # 3. I was so excited! I love Lollipops and Puddle Jumpers and every kid in their gang of digis and I'm so happy they like the way I use them!

A part from this very good start, the morning was not very exciting and I was a bit nervous and angry. After waiting for one month, I had received a purchase I made on Esty but... they sent me something wrong! A part that I needed it before Valentine Day, it wasn't waht I ordered!
After lunch, I sat down at the computer to relax a bit and found out that I had won the Grand Prize at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 88! This is my very first prize and I started to scream: my daughter looked at me in astonishment and I immediately showed her my name there on the screen and the digis I'm going to win!! This challenge is very sweet, they leave sweet comments and I try my best to be there every week! I just enjoy their messages!

When I discovered my card was chosen among the Sweet Five I was even happier because today post had to be to show you something I did for ByLori Designs Challenge # 4.
This week colors are:
and, instead of creating a card, I decided to do this:

It is a tiny notebook: I covered it with glittered paper, added a ribbon and a button on the top, colored Kaylee digi with watercolor pencils and added glitter to her dress. It's really a tiny notebook, but I love how it turned out! (My daughter loves it too...).

This creation is perfect for another Challenge: A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge # 139 where they ask for "Anything but a Card" and this is definitely not a card!

Well, now I'm much happier and I managed to cool down and relax a bit.
Thank you for giving me these two great prizes! You made my day!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Thank you for joining us at LORi's challenge again!
    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wins! I just love this little notebook. What a cute idea. Your DP is so cute and your did great with the color challenge. Thanks for playing with us at BLD Challenges. We hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, love the notebook! Thanks for joining us again this week at BLD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! So happy you played along at BLD!!
    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete