Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here I am again!

* * 2nd post today * *

I am too happy to keep the news until tomorrow!
I won the Crafty Hos Challenge!
And I'm proudly displaying the badge on my sidebar!!!
A great Sunday!

Despite the warm sunny weather, we are all at home, our daughter still recovering so I've had plenty of time to color some other digis and stamps.
And to finish a card I want to show you and enter in a couple of Challenges.

The card is dark grey and I played around the shades of grey to color this lovely freebie from Meljen's Designs. I think it's elegant and sweet, perfect not only for Valentine Day but also to send some love to a friend or a mum.

The Challenges I'm planning to enter are the following ones:
Digital Tuesday Challenge # 96: they ask for shades of grey plus one color of your choice and I chose pink.
Crafty Calendar Challenge # 17 where the theme is LOVE.
Crafty Hos Challenge where the theme is again LOVE.

It's 5.30 pm and I think I deserve some TV!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous card loving the image, design and colours thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it!. Thanks for joining us at the The Crafty Ho’s Challenge Blog Love Challenge. I hope to see you back. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card thanks for joining us at the Crafty HOS

    ReplyDelete